Classify It! lets you test your knowledge of how various organisms can be sorted and grouped. To do this, you are challenged to play through three different modes: Easy, Intermediate, and Advanced. Each mode has 10 levels plus a bonus section. You earn a Creature Card each time you get 100% for a level. Plus, you can win three more Creature Cards in the fast-paced bonus section!
Please make sure the following apps are on your BYOD iPad
- Google Chrome
- Google Docs
- Google Drive
- Explain it
- Pic Collage
We now have school email addresses for all students who bring their own iPads to school.
BYOD - iPads
Remember . . .
- iPads go home with learners every night
- iPads should come to school fully charged
- learners are responsible for the safety and care of their own iPad
- iPad pass codes should not be shared with other learners
- iPads are a learning tool
- No use of iPads before school, at break or lunch unless supervised by a teacher.
App of the Week - Notability
Try out taking a photograph of your Basic Facts sheet and try annotating over the top. This will mean you can do extra basic facts practice!